St Swithin’s Church is located in the city centre of the historic city of Lincoln, just between the Waterside Centre and Silver Street. Built thanks to architect James Fowler of Louth’s designs and industrialist Alfred Shuttleworth’s finances, the church was completed in 1887, after many additions were made. Linking its historic background to Posterngate, a Roman altar was unveiled during the construction and is still nowadays displayed within the church.


Image: Visit Lincoln

 

Address: St. Swithin’s Square, Lincoln LN2 1HA

Contact: 01522 536451 or by the website