Frequency Festival is back from 28th-31st October and we’re looking for passionate and enthusiastic volunteers to join our events team.
If you’ve volunteered with us before or if you’re new to Frequency, it’s a fantastic opportunity to get involved with the creative industries, meet new people and do some volunteering in Lincoln.
How will volunteering work in 2021?
This year’s festival will be a little bit different. We will be looking for a smaller team of dedicated volunteers so we can work together in a Covid-safe way. Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of everyone involved.
This approach will give volunteers the chance to gain lots of different experience, from events promotion to invigilating. What will stay the same is that, as a volunteer, you get to experience the festival like never before. You get to talk with artists, go behind the scenes at events and welcome visitors to the festival.
What do we need from our Frequency Events Team 2021?
- You need to be available between the 28th and 31st October 2021
- Shifts are four hours long
- We need the events team to help with the smooth running of the festival, look after artists, help us deliver events and evaluations
- You need to be willing to complete lateral flow tests in the run up and during the festival – we want to keep you and our visitors safe
- Looking for a smaller committed team to help welcome people back to Lincoln
You will gain a lot from volunteering too!
- We can provide references and act as referees for events teams to help with future jobs
- Work as a key part of the team, find out how the festival runs and connect with artists and creatives